What do I do if I suspect my child is special?

If you noticed any development or non-development of your child, do raise your concern with your child’s doctor. It is essential that you seek early medical support or therapies for your child and address the delays while it is not significant.

Observing and Supporting Your Child’s Development

Do keep a daily log of your child’s behavior or area of concern. Note the frequency and timing of behavior or event. Your child’s doctor will need input from you and is a good resource to go to for any concern regarding your child’s development.